GAMCA medical check online is a convenient and efficient way to get your GAMCA medical examination done. Book your appointment online and complete the exam at a recognized medical center near you. Your results will be available online within a few days.
To check your GAMCA medical status, you can follow these steps:
- Go to the Wafid website: https://wafid.com
- Click on the “Medical Status Search” tab.
- Enter your passport number and date of birth.
- Click on the “Search” button.
Your GCC Medical Report will be displayed, including whether your results are ready or not. If your results are ready, you can download your medical report by clicking on the “Download Report” button.
Please note that it may take up to 3 working days for your GAMCA Medical Report to be processed.
Here are some additional tips for checking your GAMCA medical status:
- Make sure to enter your passport number and date of birth correctly.
- If you are unable to find your GAMCA medical status, you can contact the GAMCA medical center where you had your medical examination.
- You can also contact Wafid customer support for assistance.
Please note that we are not associated with GAMCA or Wafid in any way, and we cannot provide any specific information about your individual medical status.